Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mobile Disk External Hard Drive Avoid - You Get What You Pay For!! How Do I Get Apple Mobile Disk Hard Drive To Work In Windows XP?

How do I get Apple Mobile Disk Hard Drive to Work in Windows XP? - mobile disk external hard drive avoid - you get what you pay for!!

He borrowed a mobile disk external hard drive Apple to copy files on my computer with Windows XP Pro Service Pack 3.
When I plug the drive (USB 2.0) and running - Windows recognizes the drive and know that your checked there (in the BIOS and Device Manager - Apple's hard drive and shows it is active and appears to be working fine), but does not appear In My Computer or Explorer, or any other place.

You receive the secure transmission system tray icon and I can safely remove USB Mass Storage Device "(the hard drive from Apple), but I can not access the drive at all.

I tried on another computer, which also recognizes the external drive from Apple (which is also the name of the device and Windows will display says its fully installed and ready), but again I can not access to any.

Please help. What must I do to Woking? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment