Monday, January 25, 2010

Nice Way To Say Congrat For New Baby What Are Some Nice Things To Write In A Baby Shower Card?

What are some nice things to write in a baby shower card? - nice way to say congrat for new baby

She has the baby in April, I went to her wedding and see the couple when small meetings, I met thro-my b / f - who was at the wedding. I have a good card, but I want to write some thoughts of Nice - I'm a bit lost in the words of a B / C, we invited a few months ago at a party for the announcement of the baby. So I celebrate a card of gratitude for the invitation and congratulations on the baby - do not think she invited me into the shower, but it is my b / f went to a wedding .. I understand and very friendly and very happy that .... Two PS does not have a daughter

5 comments:

Lily's mom aka emmy_nicole27 said...

I want a card that said something like: "Congratulations on the new girl" or just instead of a little girl. Simply the card in thanks for the invitation to your baby shower, I hope, I just wanted to congratulate you on your new little joy bumndle say. Word is not just a word Ruff idea.

Lindsey said...

Just congradulate on the baby and good wishes for them. If you knew a little more personal that it might be a little different, but that's still short and sweet, just in aQuantive.

Dee said...

Tell you how happy and excited they are for them. If you are going for it, offer the child to help if needed to. Tell him I can not wait to see her baby!

IndyGirl said...

We congratulate and say, "Please call a few months to make it in two hours, Mom and Dad in cash! _______ And I love to visit and ________ __________ so that he to leave the house for a while!"

CJ is my heart said...

just written, many pictures take a long time for the baby, you can with everything from shopping to help cook meals for them

Post a Comment