Monday, January 18, 2010

Uterine Embolization Hysterectomy Side Effects- What About Uterine Fibroid Embolization?

Hysterectomy side effects- what about Uterine Fibroid Embolization? - uterine embolization

I bled for 3 weeks my uterus is very large and have a fibroid. My OBGY want him to a hysterectomy, I am lifted mg Provera 10mg since last Sunday and at 20 nap.
I'm afraid the surgery, I heard from uterine fibroid embolization is not surgery.

My OBGY not believe it and refused to help. I went to my primary care and see the concern OBGY another for a second opinion.

Ladies please tell me about your own experiences, is the procedure.
What side effects are mood swings, hysterectomy, take the extra weight? How long does it take to heal and his absence from work? Thank you,

2 comments:

sam1230 said...

For a complete hyst, he would have more side effects of UFE on the fact that they have to remove the ovaries, hormone replacement therapy must be subjected. The mood swings, hot flashes, etc., are terrible, what I said.

Here's a site that provides information about your situation could be. Good luck to you!

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/ ...

football mom said...

In reality, the same problem ... Your gynecologist will laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy me .... You can read all about this procedure in www.laparoscopicsupracervicalhysterectom ...

Good luck!

Post a Comment