Monday, February 22, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Sew In Hair How Much Does It Cost To Get Extensions Sewn In?

How much does it cost to get extensions sewn in? - how much does it cost to sew in hair

So I'm expansions of x-mas and my mother wants me to do much research on the costs and everything. I know how the cost of hair and I'm going tomorrow for Sally to make sure, but how often loaded sewn into the hair? Do you have an estimate? I know that the prices vary, but an approximation would be wonderful.

Thank you:]

1 comment:

babbbeee said...

Sew in hair extensions can be a big mistake, but if you really want it sewn, I suggest you spend a little more money for it absolutely perfect. if you do not run the risk of spoiling the chances for your hair. Hair will not accept expensive sewing in Nice. I have cheaper and more expensive enlargements. Special deals only once curled, flat ironed Search as an attack dog. and all I had more time, and I flat ironed many times, and even brand new. costs can be up to 150 for extensions and sew them luck:)

Post a Comment