Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pantsed Girls In Public Help With Underwear Fetish?

Help with underwear Fetish? - pantsed girls in public

I have a boxer for 12 years, but since I had a fetish shorter, especially tighty tighty. Sometimes I have shorts and fantasy are caught in embarrassing situations with them (by tighty whiti pantsed in front of the hot girl or girl who comes to take me to change, etc..) I do not know why but I just came actively thinking of a girl in my tighty attracvtive whiti, and while I have a few pairs that I ever in public for years. What I know is, how can I get my opinion matters? Should I delete or is it unhealthy?

3 comments:

BrandyAn... said...

Why not just your tighty whiti use in public and see how it goes. its ok to feel sexy and maybe what he is doing for you. think they are attractive to use and not hide like a perverse mystery. Interesting fantasies I must say, btw.

NOt Me said...

Linen is not healthy to use.

This reduces the number of sperm in written form is very overrated, and only occurs if you are using an extra-tight dress (the jeans May)

I do not understand the boxers (pants on the pants of another?) It's stupid when you are in good shape. For hamburgers and french fries filled boys may be a better boxer.

Short Define your package better and also keep the banana in its place. It is also less restrictive. Fortunately, my GF that I like in her underwear.

Danny said...

Most people have fetishes. Some are more common than others. You are normal. Perhaps Google and you can find some of her erotic stories or something.

Post a Comment